Went to google playstore and saw the blogger app. Suddenly felt really nostalgic so I decided to download it. Maybe it will rekindle my past love for blogging. Maaaaaybe.
Come to think of it, this blog has been with me for a really long time.. Since I was 12 years old. That makes it 8 years wow! It holds too many memories, and that's the reason why I was reluctant to close the blog down even though I pretty much stopped blogging.
So much have changed and grown since I last updated this space.
Quick update. It's coming to the end of NUS year 2 semester 1. Finals are approaching in 3 weeks but I've yet to start revising. Harsh reality. Stressed out every week not entirely because of schoolwork but mainly because of my heavy responsibilities in the NUSChoir. Currently opening my eyes really wide in search of the next potential SC. Caroling season is approaching. Wow. A year ago I was the junior under SC training during xmas caroling.
This is really old, but time really flies. Teleports, even. It never fails to amaze me how months after months after months just flutter by so quickly and silently.
Time is an extremely agile ninja. It escapes from your sight ever so swiftly.
More updates. My boy enlisted just a couple of days ago, on 1st November. I actually welcome this "obstacle" because I see it strengthening our relationship quite a bit. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I truly believe in that statement now. But it's way more than that. This thing between us, it's a lot deeper. We both know it.
On good days when I have time to spare(rare occasion), I think back and chuckle a little because there's always this part of me that still cant believe that I'm actually in a non-platonic relationship with someone whom I've been close with for so long. Never once thought that I would fall in love with him.
But you know what? The feeling is really amazing, having one of your best friends as your partner. It's hard to put it in words. You have to be in it yourselves. That's what makes this bond so special.
Wow I really miss blogging. Feels good typing out some thoughts and feelings every now and then. Let's hope I'll keep this a habit! :)
posted from Bloggeroid
Labels: revived